Saturday, September 17, 2011

MY UKM'S LIFE

7 SEPTEMBER 2011
It was an important day for me!!!
It was the day I start my new life at a place I haven't been there before
met some stranger faces
left my home
leave my buddies
everythings have to start from the begining

KOLEJ PENDETA ZA'BA
one of the hostel in UKM
I think I'll live at here for 3 or 4 years
 this hostel quite nice =)
It is not worse like what I imagined before.
other than that,
many chinese stay here as compare to other kolej =)
I meet many new friends here
Most of them are very polite and nice.

I'm so lucky to have a nice roomate
She call ONG YI LING
Both of us are ROOMATE and COURSEMATE as well!!!
GOOD!!!

After 4 days orientation activities,
I'm getting exhausted!!!!
I'm lack of sleep!!!
My panda eyes getting darker ><
We slept not more than 3 hours during the orientation week
OMG
that's why you can people " FISHING" at anywhere
wakakaka =P

Thanks God!!!
The orientation past!!!!
I can have enough of sleep now!!!
hehehehehe =P

 TAADAA
This is my student card=)
I gonna use it until I'm graduate!!!


Sleepy face of the day~~





            note: I'll try to become more independent =)       
Take care of myself......
I won't let my parents worry about me=)










3 comments: