Friday, November 4, 2011

Connaught Night Market

021111
Time passed
Suddenly it is november ady
I ady start my uni life for 2 months

Today, I and my frens have a visit to Connaught Night Market
Awhhhh,I fall in love to this night market ady!!!!
There are a lot of food sell there!!!!!
We all huntered for food!!!!
The snack and food drive us crazy!!!!
Food I ate,
Asam Laksa, Fried Chicken, Pork Pie,Cheese Cake,
Fried Cempedak...............
We can't stop eating!!!!
We are eating from one stall to another stall almostly!!!!
I'm glad to know some new frens who come from China

buying my longan drink =)
Me, Howie,KING,Kiang Ming and Sapphire
Having our Asam Laksa!!!
But I'm prefer to Malacca Asam Laksa the most ><
YUMMY XDD
Night market lover =)
PEACE!!!
Big Harvest we had!!!!
CHEESEEEEEEE

An enjoyable night i spent with u all!!!!
H.A.P.P.Y
Note: I'm felt very FULL =)

No comments:

Post a Comment